UGG BUTTE 5521 Black
UGG BUTTE 5521 Black Men's winter boots
Designed to take on the harshest winter elements, the Butte for men combines understated style with technology to keep you dry. Waterproof full-grain leather and ballistic nylon are complemented by an exclusive, patterned Vibram® outsole. An eVent® membrane and moisture-wicking sheepskin lining provide the warmth and dry comfort characteristic of classic UGG®.
Waterproof Designed to help protect against harsh weather conditions, including water, rain and snow. Where present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Weather-rated to -20ºC Cold-weather models with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
Sheepskin lining Sifted through state-of-the-art processes to ensure that only the highest quality sheepskin is used, delivering the distinctive UGG feel.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue with water-repellent coating
- Gusseted upper
- 8 mm sherpa lining on vamp, 8 mm sherpa lining on quarter, 17 mm UGGpure™ wool lining.
- 7 mm UGGpure™ wool insole.
- EVA insole
- EVA midsole
- Vibram outsole
- 8.5-inch upper height
- Weatherproof to -32°C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, woven label with UGG® logo.
- Ideal for : Casual, light to moderate rain, light snow, heavy rain, heavy snow.
HOW TO MEASURE
If you're not sure which shoe size to buy, please follow the steps below:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line, with your heel and longest toe centered. If you're measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to the child's foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the end of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat the above steps for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Using the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.