Olang TATRA NERO | Boot with studs
Olang TATRA NERO | Men's boot with fold-down crampons
- European design and manufacture by a specialized adult workforceʼ
- Easy to slip on
- BREATHTEX waterproof membrane
- Comfort zone down to -30°C
- Two heavy-duty zippers with gusset to prevent snow intrusion
- Made in Europe in sizes 40 - 47
- Lined with breathable OLANTEX insulating film
- Heel and toe reinforcement at the bottom of the upper
- Sole with 16 stainless steel studs mounted on an exclusive flexible polyurethane frame, durable in extreme temperatures
- Midsole guarantees impact and compression resistance (UNI EN 12568 certified, as required by safety footwear regulations)
- Additional ISOWARM insole made from 90% wool with silver-colored insulating and reflective film
- Italian sole with pivoting and folding cleat system with drainage channels
- Variety of interior materials: wool, polyester, imitation fur
- THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT PREVENT SLIPPING ON COLD, SMOOTH, WET, ICY OR SNOWY SURFACES. ALWAYS WALK CAREFULLY.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT DESIGNED FOR INDOOR USE AND MAY DAMAGE SUCH SURFACES.
- Here are the specifications for a size 42 boot, with a slight variation between sizes 40 and 46. To find out your size, please use our sizing guide.
- Height: 7.5"
- Opening: 17"
- Weight: 1.39 lbs
|Olang Sizing Guide|