Olang SOUND NERO | Winter boots with studs
Olang SOUND NERO Women's winter boot with flip-up studs
- European design and manufacture by a specialized adult workforceʼ
- Easy to slip on
- Patent-effect leather outer material
- Comfort zone down to -30°Cʼ
- Made in Europe in sizes 36 - 42
- Heel and toe reinforcement at the bottom of the upper
- Sole with 16 stainless steel studs mounted on an exclusive flexible polyurethane frame, durable in extreme temperatures
- Midsole guarantees impact and compression resistance (UNI EN 12568 certified, as required by safety footwear regulations)
- Additional ISOWARM insole made from 90% wool with silver-colored insulating and reflective film
- Italian sole with pivoting and folding cleat system with drainage channels
- Lacing system with eyelets and sturdy metal hooks
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT PREVENT SLIPPING ON COLD, SMOOTH, WET, ICY OR SNOWY SLIPPERY SURFACES. ALWAYS WALK CAREFULLY.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT DESIGNED FOR INDOOR USE AND MAY DAMAGE SUCH SURFACES.
- Here are the specifications for a size 38 boot, with a small variation between sizes 36 and 42. To find out your size, please use our sizing guide.
- Height: 5.5"
- Opening: 21"
- Weight: 1.04 lbs
- Heel: 2" - 1"1/8